We are currently looking for an experienced Nursery Manager to join an established nursery based in Northolt. If you are looking to join a company that support growth and progression with endless training opportunities, then look no further! This role is ideally a full-time position, however reduced hours will be considered for the right candidate.
What we can offer you:
- A small and friendly nursery
- Join a supportive team with growth opportunities.
- Close to public transport
- Competitive salary of up to £34'000
Nursery Manager requirements and duties:
- The successful candidate will be a Nursery Manager with previous experience, strong leadership skills and a person who can inspire and motivate.
- In addition to having experience of marketing, people management and financial responsibility, the Nursery Manager will be a charismatic Early Years practitioner with a sound knowledge of all aspects of child development.
- They will have at least an Early Years Level 3 qualification.
- In addition to a full and relevant Level 3 qualification and DBS check, the ideal Nursery Manager will also preferably have a higher childcare qualification and/or a management or leadership qualification. However, this is not essential.
- Effectively leading and managing of the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff.
- Keeping yourself and your team up to date on current early childhood thinking/trends, responding to any developments in a proactive way.
- Effectively managing the nursery budget and occupancy levels.
- Marketing the nursery and engaging with local networking groups to build occupancy.
If the above vacancy is a role you would be interested in please apply and one of our friendly consultant will be in touch.