Are you looking for a new Deputy Manager role? Are you looking for a role within a company that supports career progression and development? Our client in Reading is looking for an enthusiastic Deputy Nursery Manager to join their team.
What the nursery offers you:
- Working hours of 8:30-4:30, Term Time Only
- Generous salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to develop your pre-existing skills
- Sick pay
- Employee assistants programme
- Additional annual leave dependant on length of service
- To work closely with the Nursery Manager to ensure smooth running of the nursery.
- To have a sound knowledge of all Company policies, procedures, statutory welfare requirements and Ofsted expectations.
- Both office and room based, to cover when Room Leaders are absent
- To ensure that safeguarding procedures are followed in line with Local Authority and Company procedures.
- Support and provide training to staff members
What we need from you:
- Minimum Level 3 in childcare
- Previous supervisory experience
- Proactive and forward-thinking attitude
- Good team player
If you are looking for a new deputy role, then please apply now.